Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I track my order?
A: Click the Order Tracking link on the left-hand side of www.flannelqueen.com. Enter your Email Address and Order Number, and you will be able to see if your order has shipped.
Q: What can I do if I need more yardage than is available on your site?
A: In many cases, I can easily and quickly restock. Also, I sometimes have more yardage than is listed. Please Contact Me and I'll do what I can to help you.
Q: What do I do if I'm not sure 2 fabrics match?
A: Contact Me and I would be happy to send you a picture of the fabrics together.
Q: Do you offer 1/2 yard, 1/4 yard, or FQ cuts?
A: For cuts less than 1 yard in length, enter the decimal value in the quantity field. For example:
1/2 yard = .5
1/4 yard = .25
3/4 yard = .75
1 1/2 yards = 1.5
I also offer fat quarter bundles.
Q: What form of payment is accepted?
A: You can pay by Paypal or Credit Card.
Q: Can my shipping address be different than my billing address?
A: Yes, at checkout you will have a chance to adjust the shipping address. If you do want your order shipped to a different address, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so I am sure to ship it correctly.
Q: Do you have a blog?
A: Yes, my blog is www.my-fabric-obsession.blogspot.com. I post shop news, tutorials, project ideas, and more!
Q: Do you charge sales tax?
A: Utah residents will be charged a 6.8% sales tax.
Q: How quickly do you ship?
A: Your order will usually ship within 2 business days. For international orders, I ship twice a week.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: I want you to be happy with your order and with your experience shopping with us. My return policy is as follows:
- If you have received the wrong product, I will gladly issue you a refund upon our receipt of the item. These returns must be made within 14 days of the shipping date of your order.
- If you have changed your mind about your purchase, I will accept returns on fabric yardage over 1 yard. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- I must receive qualified returns within 14 days of the shipping date of your order.
- I cannot accept returns on any fabric yardage under 1 yard.
- I cannot accept returns on sewing patterns.
- If you are unsure about a fabric, please request a swatch before you order.
- Unless the fault is mine, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- If there is anything missing from your order, please let me know within 14 days from the shipping date of your order. I double-check each order to make sure this doesn't happen.
Do you have a different question? Feel free to Contact Me!
Also, visit my blog for tutorials, project ideas, fabric reviews, pattern reviews, and more!